Tuesday, 02 January 2007

what it is...

Well with the start of 2007 I've decided that I need a place to blog. Not just because everyone's doing it, but because sometimes there are just things that need to be said. Unlike some other blogs I've seen, this won't have a specific focus. This will be more a philosophical sketch pad, mixed with a cool findings outlet...

I've often found that the people with the loudest voices often have very different views to mine. I have no problem with views that are different. I just want to impress that the loudest and most popular views are not always the ones that should be heeded. Not to say that my views should be heeded any more because they are different. Something should be valued by it's own substance or lack thereof, not by the volume of it's message, or it's peculiarity or popularity.

I often stumble across things which are not mainstream where I think "gee, I wish others would somehow find out about this" - So, even if only to a handful of folks: I hope to bring this out, and if thought is provoked, then there is value in this...

No comments: