Thursday, 05 April 2007

ok, now i am relaxed!


well, i haven't been posting much since i been on leave (a week ago I left for Vietnam) - but that's been because my trip has been so eventful, and relaxing, that posting to my blog is the last geeky thing i've thought about. I have a few moments now, so here goes.

I'm on the beach in a place called Mui Ne (said "mooi ne"), and while it's windy, it's so nice being here. I'm super sunburnt, and super relaxed! I love it here and am using this spot to do a few odd jobs (the work doesn't stop)...

This is one of the best kite surfing spots around apparently, and there are schools where you can learn this art, but it's a bit out of my budget right now...

Here is the view from my office! ahh, life is tough hey! :)

OK, check back soon, but not too soon...